Occasionally we learn of job and volunteer opportunities and want to share them with you. Below is a list of current positions and links to the job announcements. We invite you to visit them to learn more. If you have questions about any of these positions, please direct them to the contacts listed in the position announcements.
EDS will post job announcements free of charge. Postings should be sent as either an MS Word or PDF document to email@example.com.
March 2014 Postings
February 2014 Postings
January 2014 Postings
- Staff Mentor, Interfaith Youth Initiative, Greater Boston Area, MA
December 2013 Postings
November 2013 Postings
October 2013 Postings
September 2013 Postings
August 2013 Postings
- Youth Coordinator, St. Michael's Episcopal Church, Milton, MA
- Pastor (Sabbatical, Part-time), Union Congregational Church, Groton, MA
- Chaplain, Fidelis Hospice, Fall River/New Bedford, MA
July 2013 Postings
- Director of Youth Ministry, St. John's Episcopal Church, Gloucester, MA
- Sexual Assault and Prevention Services Specialist, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- Rector, Church of the Redeemer, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Director of Church Life and Health, Metropolitan Community Churches
- Rector, St. Mark's Episcopal Church, Johnstown, PA
- Missioner for Young Adult and Campus Ministry, the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society of the Episcopal Church
- Director of Christian Education, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Wallingford, CT
- Nursery Care Provider, Church of Our Saviour, Arlington, MA
- Sunday School Coordinator/Teacher, Church of Our Saviour, Arlington, MA
June 2013 Postings
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
- Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) Fellowship Applications. Deadline is March 14, 2014.
- The Panama Project offers four Episcopal seminary students the opportunity to spend three weeks in the Episcopal Diocese of Panama. The program has proven invaluable to students interested in Hispanic ministries.
- The Office of Communication of the Episcopal Church is seeking students from Episcopal seminaries to write study questions and comments on the Revised Common Lectionary's Sunday readings for Year C, which would be featured on their online Bible study. They offer students $50 for writing 600 to 800 words. For more information, please contact Sarah Johnson.